Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Husband and P90X 9/23/09




Back in the swing of things! Still adjusting to being a bit under the weather, Jay is still pushing play as usual. Set backs are tricky things that can really get the best of you sometimes. But, you just have to remember that you have to get the best of the set back. Jay is in week 5 of P90X so he has the beginning phase under his belt, so that was a plus. He was starting to see results, enough to make him jump back in and "Bring It". Mama is proud once again!

But not everyone may be at that stage. Whatever stage of fitness you are in, it is important when you have a set back, whether it be from an injury, illness, or even a life event, that you do get back into the routine...once you are feeling up to it. Not everyone has the same gage on that. You know your body and you have to be the one honest with yourself as to when to get back.

He is able to do things I was not able to do at this stage my first P90X round a couple years ago. He is feeling good and is looking forward to the next two months. Makes me very happy.

I have been watching "The Biggest Loser" the last couple of weeks. What a season. Sometimes, I feel their pain like is my own. They are so brave for putting themselves out there and recognizing that it has to be done. I swear, they work harder than any of us normal exercise fanatics. I am in awe of them, really. This show is the best show on TV hands down. It not only shows that you can pick yourself up and dust yourself off and change to a healthy lifestyle, but it does it in the right way. Nutrition, the fitness, the psychological aspect...the whole package. If Jillian Michaels seems "mean" sometimes, it is because she cares like a mama who knows if she does not succeed by helping this person, then she is partly responsible for putting them six feet under. Tough love baby! I love how Jillian and Bob are a tag team this season. It is like the super forces for fighting obesity have united. I love it.
Kudos to every contestant on that show. It is not the money, you can see and hear it in there faces and voices. It is their life they are fighting for.

I know, Dancing With The Stars is awesome too. And it really whips those stars into shape. And as far as cardio...gotta love dancing. I do it all the time. I have Dvr-d mine, but please, if you have not seen Biggest Loser, just watch it once. It will truly inspire you! Tuesday at 8pm.

Tonight is Chest Shoulders Triceps plus Ab Ripper X tonight for Jay. His arms are really shaping up. His triceps are looking awesome.
Since I am in my last recovery week, I am doing KenpoX, which I love.
Until next time...Have a Fit-Fabulous Day!!!

http://getfitwithartistmom.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment