Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Husband and P90X 9/5/09




Finishing up week two of P90X today....GO JAY!!! Woot!
I am so proud ☺ Legs and Back was last night plus Ab Ripper X. He is still using the chair to assist him on his pull-ups, but hey, when I tackled my first phase way back, I have to admit that I would forward through the pull-ups. Then I started using the resistance bands. Now is a different story almost three years later. Unassisted pull-ups baby!
Like I have said before, it just takes time and patience, but you will get stronger each time. Who da thunk?
I got my Tony Horton One On One dvd "Patience Hummingbird" (yoga) yesterday. I love that every month I automatically get a brand new TH workout to add to my collection. Very reasonable too ($20.00) Even cheaper for me because I am a Beachbody coach. ☺ I hope to get to it this weekend. I will let you know.

I will make this a short post. Jay is progressing well. I have noticed he is starting to slim down even more in the torso. Two more weeks and I will post pics. I am finishing my 10th week and getting stronger. I up-ed my weights this week for Back and Biceps. I made a lot of faces and grunts, but it was fun. ☺
Kenpo X is the workout for both of us today and Jay has a three day weekend, so I am sure there will be bike riding and maybe some running. Yay!

Just a little FYI, I have added a new link on my "Get Fit With Artist Mom" page that you can ask me questions about fitness and nutrition or even Beachbody stuff. I will do my best to answer and if I do not know the answer, I will try and find you one elsewhere. So if you have a concern or question about what you are eating, calories, a workout that might be feeling strange, or you are interested in starting a program and need help picking it out or even coaching leave a question in the comment box or email me.

Have a wonderful Saturday! ☺ I know I will. Go Outside If You Can And Get Active!!!

http://getfitwithartistmom.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment