Friday, June 26, 2009

My Journey to "Get Fit"

I am a wife and mother of four beautiful kids ranging from 4 to 24. After my last daughter was born, I found myself not sleeping very well and got a glimpse of Tony Horton doing his famous infomercial on P90X. Something grabbed me. I had not taken care of me for a while and I needed to get fit and healthy. I started P90X on March 11, 2007

Transformation Story

Started P90X March 11, 2007.
Began my journey to mainly lose some weight and eat healthier. My start weight was 132lbs (35c-35.5w-39h)
At day 90 my weight was 114 (32c-27w-35h). That was More...
Started P90X March 11, 2007.
Began my journey to mainly lose some weight and eat healthier. My start weight was 132lbs (35c-35.5w-39h)
At day 90 my weight was 114 (32c-27w-35h). That was incredible for someone that never did a full fitness program in her life! I was thrilled. Since then I have dabbled in P90, Slim in 6, 10 minute Trainer, and a couple other Tony Horton programs (I always go back to Tony), just for "mixing it up sake". I am getting ready to do another round of P90X. My weight today is 108lbs (30c-24w-33.5h) I am now concentrating mostly on toning and building a little more muscle mass. Love to "Bring It"

I am now a Beachbody Coach. I want to help others reach their fitness and nutrition goals. Maybe you have wanted to try something, but with all of the crazy options on TV, it just makes your head spin and you don't know where to begin. I am here to help you reach your goals with any Beachbody program you choose! Everyone has a different and personal goal. One program is not for everyone. I want to help guide you by helping you choose a program that fits your needs. The greatest thing about Beachbody is that there truly is a program for EVERYONE!

You can visit my Coach site :
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/artistmom4

No comments:

Post a Comment